About Mesotherapy -
When your face shows signs of stress or fatigue or lacks vitality and radiance, try facial mesotherapy injections with vitamins – a medical aesthetic treatment that will restore balance and renew your skin, leaving it looking smoother and more youthful. Mesotherapy gives women the reassurance and peace of mind that only a natural potent of liquid is penetrating their skin to rejuvenate it. It can be used on the body to treat cellulite, hair loss, stretch marks, sagging skin and ‘mummy-tummy’, and used on the face to improve the appearance of the skin.
What is Mesotherapy?
Meso treatments minimise folds and wrinkles and improving elasticity, significantly reducing imperfections and damage. Hyaluronic acid, vitamins A, B, C, E and K, minerals, co-enzymes and nucleic acids, are injected directly into the skin. They deeply hydrating your skin and reduce sagging, by stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin in your face. Mesotherapy treatments also improve tissue hydration and promote new collagen growth resulting in skin regeneration. The specific brand is prescriptive to address individual skin condition and requirements. Mesotherapy treatments are usually very comfortable, with little to no down-time. At our London, based clinic - Clapham Aesthetics specialise in Mesotherapy treatments.
How does it work?
Mesotherapy Treatments involve micro-injections, infusing potent ingredients directly where they are required, into the skin and underlying supportive tissues. Commonly used on the face to improve the skins condition, appearance, tone, texture and skins hydration. Mesotherapy injections are known for replenishing skin texture from dull, to glowing and radiant, a perfect solution, to look your best for special occasions.
Mesotherapy Treatment video
How many treatments are necessary?
Mesotherapy treatments are usually done as a course, how many varies on the condition of your skin to start with. To achieve optimum results a ‘minimum of 3 sessions are recommended’, for more troublesome dry or damaged skin, 6-9 sessions over time may be best. Options are tailored to your own schedule, and availability. Timing between sessions is dependent upon initial skin condition and desired outcome. Mesotherapy helps break down fatty deposits in the skin, adding an uplifting effect, resulting in tighter and more youthful skin. Mesotherapy simultaneously introduces potent anti-oxidants, reducing free radical damage. Our treatments are predominantly plant and vitamin based, which feed the skin with a cocktail of vitamins and essential ingredients, for a healthier appearance.
Our London aesthetic clinic, based in Clapham Common, offers the option to merge your mesotherapy treatments, in conjunction with other treatments such as dermal fillers and lip filler for both male and females. Mesotherapy products are made with added hyluronic acid filler in the solution, is your looking for the ultimate results that revitalise and tighten your skin, select with 'hyluronic acid' when choosing your treatment. Results are immiediately noticable. See costs below
|Mesotherapy full Face - 2ml||£200||Mesotherapy with Hyaluronic - 2ml||£250|
|Redensity 1 - 2ml||£250||Mesotherapy with Hyaluronic 2 Sessions = 4ml in total||£450|
|PROFHILO - 2ml||£250||Mesotherapy with Hyaluronic 3 Sessions = 6ml in total||£650|
|Will I be suitable for mesotherapy injections?||This is advised upon a consultation, with our experienced aesthetic practitioners.|
|Session time||30 -45 minutes|
|After effects and recovery time||You may experience slight swelling or redness in the treated area, this disappears after a few hours. Daily activities can be resumed within hours.|
|Treatment Sensation||Slight pricking|
|Effects||Improve skin's firmness, signs of ageing, and fatigue.|
|Results||Skin looks younger and firmer, more hydrated and brighter.|
Mesotherapy Clapham Aesthetics
What does treatment involve?
Multiple micro-injections are carried out using small needles into the superficial or deep dermis. Your practitioner will choose the correct technique of injection based on the condition of you skin. The treatment can be carried out on the face, neck, décolleté area or hands.
What are the benefits of Meso injections?
Meso is recommended for:
- Improved skin elasticity
- Smooth, firm, rehydrated and tight skin
- Mesotherapy treatment is a non surgical cosmetic solution aimed at diminishing problem areas in your body, such as cellulite, excess weight, body contouring, and face/neck rejuvenation, just to name a few. It is administered via numerous injections containing various type of CE approved medicines, vitamins and minerals.
- It is introduced into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin.
- The content mixture of the injection varies in accordance with each unique case and specific area to be treated.
- Mesotherapy can also assist in reducing pain, and in replenishing hair loss in both men and women.
- The immediate weight loss results associated with liposuction cannot be compared to the results of Mesotherapy treatments. However Mesotherapy is less expensive and less invasive.
- The Mesotherapy is a relatively painless procedure due to the use of anaesthetic creams applied to the area prior to injection, cause no scarring, sedation is not necessary.
- Though it is new in United Kingdom, Mesotherapy has been widely used for the last 50 years in France and South America. The reviews in UK and USA are outstanding though controversial, as many practitioners firmly believe that cosmetic surgery is the better option.
- The exciting field of Mesotherapy is a new trend in modern Aesthetics patients not only want to be in good health, they also want to enjoy life, to be fit and minimise the effects of ageing. Indeed, Patients are now requesting quick, non-invasive procedures with minor downtime and very little risk
- For more information on Mesotherapy
- Ask the our experts
Filorga Meso Brand
What is Filorga M-HA10?
HA or Hyaluronic acid is a miracle advancement in skin care technology. Once injected, the active ingredients work to restore the skins natural hydration levels, making skin feel more firmer and less saggy. For many individuals, the winter months cause the skin to lose its hydration and become overly dry. This treatment can really help address this seasonal skin issue.
How concentrated are the active ingredients?
10 mg/ml of free HA
What do I get in the treatment?
Pure Hyaluronic Acid
What is the treatment timeframe?
Use one treatment a month for a total of 3 months. Wait six months before following up with a maintenance top up treatment.
What results should I expect to get?
You will notice results immediately following the first treatment. Skin will look more radiant and firmer with improved elasticity. Skin will feel smoother and more hydrated, and wrinkles will be almost gone!