Mesotherapy Clapham Aesthetics
What does treatment involve?
Multiple micro-injections are carried out using small needles into the superficial or deep dermis. Your practitioner will choose the correct technique of injection based on the condition of you skin. The treatment can be carried out on the face, neck, décolleté area or hands.
What are the benefits of Meso injections?
Meso is recommended for:
- Improved skin elasticity
- Smooth, firm, rehydrated and tight skin
- Mesotherapy treatment is a non surgical cosmetic solution aimed at diminishing problem areas in your body, such as cellulite, excess weight, body contouring, and face/neck rejuvenation, just to name a few. It is administered via numerous injections containing various type of CE approved medicines, vitamins and minerals.
- It is introduced into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin.
- The content mixture of the injection varies in accordance with each unique case and specific area to be treated.
- Mesotherapy can also assist in reducing pain, and in replenishing hair loss in both men and women.
- The immediate weight loss results associated with liposuction cannot be compared to the results of Mesotherapy treatments. However Mesotherapy is less expensive and less invasive.
- The Mesotherapy is a relatively painless procedure due to the use of anaesthetic creams applied to the area prior to injection, cause no scarring, sedation is not necessary.
- Though it is new in United Kingdom, Mesotherapy has been widely used for the last 50 years in France and South America. The reviews in UK and USA are outstanding though controversial, as many practitioners firmly believe that cosmetic surgery is the better option.
- The exciting field of Mesotherapy is a new trend in modern Aesthetics patients not only want to be in good health, they also want to enjoy life, to be fit and minimise the effects of ageing. Indeed, Patients are now requesting quick, non-invasive procedures with minor downtime and very little risk
- For more information on Mesotherapy
- Ask the our experts
Filorga Meso Brand
What is Filorga M-HA10?
HA or Hyaluronic acid is a miracle advancement in skin care technology. Once injected, the active ingredients work to restore the skins natural hydration levels, making skin feel more firmer and less saggy. For many individuals, the winter months cause the skin to lose its hydration and become overly dry. This treatment can really help address this seasonal skin issue.
How concentrated are the active ingredients?
10 mg/ml of free HA
What do I get in the treatment?
Pure Hyaluronic Acid
What is the treatment timeframe?
Use one treatment a month for a total of 3 months. Wait six months before following up with a maintenance top up treatment.
What results should I expect to get?
You will notice results immediately following the first treatment. Skin will look more radiant and firmer with improved elasticity. Skin will feel smoother and more hydrated, and wrinkles will be almost gone!